THESE TRUFFLES TASTE LIKE A CHOCOLATE HEAVEN BUT WITH ONLY 50 CALORIES.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Brown rice protein powder, (1.24 cup, lightly packed)
- Coco powder, (1/4 cup)
- Condensed milk, (1.5 cup)
- Salt, (1/8 cup)
- Vanilla creme-flavored stevia extract, (2 teaspoon)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Whisk the stevia extract and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Combine the mixture with the cocoa powder, protein powder and salt until smooth like frosting. Place in the refrigerator, covered until it firms up, for minimum 5 hours.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Portion the fudge using a tablespoon onto the prepared baking tray and place it, uncovered, in the refrigerator tor 30-60 minutes.
- From balls by rolling the scoops between the palms of your hands. Finally, refrigerate for an extra 30-60 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Serving : 22 truffles
- CALORIES, 50kcal
- FAT, 2.5g
- PROTEIN, 6g
- CARBS, 2g
- FIBRE, 1g
SERVE AND ENJOY!